Search should autoscroll to the first match

For a very brief time Evernote worked correctly on the iphone. Then, as always, they broke it. Now if you search for a term, and choose a note from the list of hits, it will open that note at the top. If it is a long note now you have to do work to find your search term within the note. This is not acceptable. You should be placed automatically at the first occurrence of the match, and have arrows to step through more matches, forward and back. 

Why does evernote get constantly worse? Why do they concentrate on fluff and break the basics?

• Level 5

The v10 app separates between Note search,  in-Note search and in-document search. When I try, I get mixed results:

• If the searched app term is open in the note, like in a text part or in an attachment shown, it highlights the searched term
  • If I open the in note search, if fills the search field with the same term automatically, and I can jump using the arrows 
  • When it is inside of attachments, I often need to open them, and use the in document search. In this case it is not autofilled with the search term. What is nice is the thumbnail preview of all search hits, allowing to directly select one.

So I would say, it is possible to find what I am searching (the good), but it depends on the location of the searched term how many steps I need to get there (the bad).

The ugly: When searching on mobile while offline, it does not search at all in attachments. This is true, even if the attachments are fully OCRed pdf files.

For me that is a real bummer !