Where is notebook tree in sidebar?

vlad-borsh

Idea

Hello!

My current evernote versions is

Version 7.14 (458244 Direct)
Editor: 69.3.10951 (15add1e)

How can I get my old sidebar view with the notebook tree? I just don't understand how I can use it. Can I configure it somewhere? 

Same questions about formatting: Where is header formatting? where is color/highlight for the text?

Why new desktop version missed all this cool stuff from the web version?

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 21.17.58.png

Screenshot 2021-10-29 at 21.25.14.png

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5

You are asking questions related to version 7.14., in relation to v10 - at least from the pictures you have posted.

Simple answers: 

You show the collapsed view of the left panel. On the very bottom is a keyboard symbol, beside is is an arrow, pointing to the right. Click it, and the side panel expands. Click it again (now it is pointing left), and the side panel collapses again. Or you drag it wide or narrow with the mouse.

No header formatting 

If you miss „a lot of cool stuff“, you should probably take some time to learn about the new app version. There are new features, there are changes, and there are features still missing, some of them finally. It is not 100% of the old apps, plus some, it is a new app.

Look for your use cases - it is IMHO important how they are supported, not if you can change the header font to 37.8pts.