use number keypad in shortcuts?

I'm running EN 10.14.3 on a Windows 10 PC.
When I want to get back to the Home screen from processing a note in a notebook, I can use the keyboard command ALt+Ctrl+1 (were the 1 key is that on the top row of the keyboard) and that works fine. But, if I use Alt+Ctrl+1 where the 1 key is on the numeric keypad (at the right of my keybpard) the shortcut doesn't work...
is their a fix for this? 

• Level 5*
31 minutes ago, AdmiralP said:

I'm running EN 10.14.3 on a Windows 10 PC.
When I want to get back to the Home screen from processing a note in a notebook, I can use the keyboard command ALt+Ctrl+1 (were the 1 key is that on the top row of the keyboard) and that works fine. But, if I use Alt+Ctrl+1 where the 1 key is on the numeric keypad (at the right of my keybpard) the shortcut doesn't work...
is their a fix for this? 

Hi.  Try the numlock key to the top left of the keypad.

• Haha 1
On 10/29/2021 at 4:18 PM, gazumped said:

Hi.  Try the numlock key to the top left of the keypad.

That was the first thing I checked.
The num lock key is on and using the keypad fr the shortcut doesn't work - only the number keys on the top row of the keyboard work in shortcuts...
Is there a fix fir this?

• Level 5

AFAIK the top row numbers and the keyboard numbers are not the same for the computer, even if they create the same characters.

If they are treated differently it is probably rooted quite deeply. To find out you could use a support ticket.