iOS widgets

• Level 5

You can find out yourself - a long press on the app symbol reveals any embedded functions. Putting the Home Screen in Edit Mode and pressing the + let’s you search for more widgets (spoiler: No).

To replace some of them, you can get a shortcut through the shortcuts app and place it like a widget on the Home Screen of your iOS device.

Open shortcuts, tap on gallery and enter Evernote into the search field to see the available shortcuts. Hint: Only a part of them are working for me.

Or build your own …

Disclaimer: Yes, I would like to get some widgets and quick functions by EN directly.

• Level 5

Our fellow users on Android are waiting as well - widgets exist much longer on Android than on iOS, and from forum posts many are missing their EN widgets.

It is not only the iOS users eager to get some fast Home Screen functions back …

I have a beautiful widget from my task manager Things 3, showing my menu for the day, with a + to quickly place a memo while working on something.

Beats any shortcut, I agree.

• Like 1

Having a widget available on iOS is increasingly important to me - especially as I am a legacy premium user and considering upgrading to the new plans to get all the "Home" customization features. Evernote is my "brain" but opening notes on iOS lately is slow and painful. And editing them even more so.

If I could see my pinned note at a glance via a widget, it would make my life better.

@PinkElephant your glowing review almost makes me want to go back to Things for tasks.