95% of the content is missing from one of my most important note

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

I opened evernote this morning. It asked me to choose from one of the following:-

A. Discard changes

B. Remove formatting

C. Not now

I opted B, now nothing is in the note except a picture i uploaded the other day.

Please let me know how to  resolve the issue asap as it was one of the most important note for my upcoming exam. And i have no other atlternative!!

Screenshot 2021-10-26 091852.png

• Level 5*

Hi.  What level user are you?  (Free / Personal / Professional) and what device/ OS are you using?  I know of no circumstances under which Evernote would offer you those choices from startup - was this a new clip,  or had you been working on the note for some time?

• Level 5
  • Solution

There is note history running on your account, independent from your subscription status. It is a versioning tool, conserving older versions of every note. It does so even for Free accounts.

However access is a subscribers feature. If you are on a subscription (at least Premium), you can recover older content even if it was erased by later changes. You need to use a desktop client or the web to do so.

Here is more about your options to recover missing content:

https://help.evernote.com/hc/en-us/articles/360001858027

• Level 5

Note history is running on all accounts - you can access this existing information (for changes in the past as well) as a subscriber.

If the changes were synced with the server, there should be an entry in note history before and after. If there were a lot of changes, not every little step will show, but the major change history will be there. Changes not synced will not show.

You can subscribe for a single month.

• Thanks 1