problems with keystroke sequences inserting time, need to change time format

1. How do I change the format of date to ISO format 2021-10-25
  2. alt-shift-d injects the date but the key sequence listed in the help file, ctl-shift-d, does not inject the time. any fix?

Windows 10 desktop app as well as browser app

10.22.3-win-ddl-public (2958)
Editor: v132.1.16932
Service: v1.40.3
© 2019 - 2021 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

1 hour ago, alsoeric said:
  • How do I change the format of date to ISO format 2021-10-25
  • alt-shift-d injects the date but the key sequence listed in the help file, ctl-shift-d, does not inject the time. any fix?

Sadly there is currently no way to change the format. People generally suggest the use of a text expander if you want a specific format.

alt-shift-D works for me. I am on one version up from you so it is possible it stopped working in 10.22 although I don't recall it being a problem. It is not a keyboard shortcut you can change and I'm assuming that if another program was using it globally you would have noticed.

10.23.7-win-ddl-public (3003)
Editor: v133.1.17146
Service: v1.40.6
© 2019 - 2021 Evernote Corporation. All rights reserved

• Evernote Expert
2 hours ago, alsoeric said:

ctl-shift-d, does not inject the time. any fix?

Ctrl+Shift+D does work for me in Evernote 10 for Windows.  However,neither of the keystrokes insert in a format that I require.

I use a program called Autohotkey and use that to aid my keyboard automation.  I have a couple of keystrokes set up to instert date/time in a format I want. I have another shortcut to effectively run a macro in my Email program to forward Emails to my Evernote account and so forth.  A useful enhancement all around for my purposes.