sync failures

i placed this in general as it affects 3 of my 5 devices

I updated about 30 notes about 3 hrs ago on my Win 10 (lastest version evernote)

fast forward to now.. 30 min ago i opened my mac -- evernote not synced.. was recently updated a few days ago.  closed.. re-opened no change

popped over to my cell - android lastest version again --- force sync even from settings - nope nothing past oct 20th

pop over to the evernote version on the web - yup all up to date - so the win10 SENT it up to evernote.. but my other 3 devices (2 android, 1 mac).. cannot.. get it??

ideas? this has happened more than once on android and mac -- and actually is causing note conflicts also on notes i edit often.

3 screenshots -- one from win showing other then the two i EDITED ON WINDOWS - no updates since oct 11..

android - stuck at. oct 20

and windows. -- dozens in the last few hours.

any ideas how i can get it to force sync?  when i go out ... i have to open the note .. old version.. and wait for it to sync over cell data b4 i can read it too. (instead of it just syncing at home .. over wifi on the fly)

mac.jpeg

win 10.jpg

android.jpg

• Level 5

If EN is not syncing I have made the same experience as you: It syncs up to the server, web client looks good, but it does not downsync to other devices. I have not encountered this any more since summer, however. There was some improvement mentioned in release notes about this syncing problem.

My advise here is simple: Ask support to take a look.

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Level 5

& keyboard stuck, it seems. Beside everything else, make sure your hardware is properly working. If not it can ruin your day.

You can try this (this is for the Windows desktop client):

1. Go to File > Sign Out [name] from the menu bar.
  2. Select the "Remove my Evernote data from this device" option, then click Sign out.
  3. Restart your computer.
  4. Sign back in to Evernote