I did the thing to never do (deleted all notes)...Please help

Hey all,

I was rushing and deleted all my notebooks, like forever deleted, as I thought I was just emptying the trash... I don't have the notes backed up anywhere on a hard drive.

Is there any chance at all of getting them back? 

Is there anyway to revert all of evernote to yesterday, or unsync to a previous day, or revert my google account, or anything? 

Thanks. 

• Level 5

When the notes were moved to the trash (either by deleting the notes themselves, or by deleting notebooks), they can be recovered from the trash. When a note was explicitly deleted from the trash, or the trash emptied, they are gone.

If you have TimeMachine running on your Mac, there is a chance to recover the local copy of your data from the TM backup. This can be restored (somehow) to your online account. To do this you need the EN support to guide you through. Support is a subscribers feature - you could subscribe for a month, if you are on Free.

• Level 5*
On 10/14/2021 at 7:11 PM, joel222 said:

...deleted all my notebooks ...I don't have the notes backed up anywhere on a hard drive.

When deleted, the notes are moved to the Trash; notes can be restored from there

As Mac users, we have automatic backup via the Time Machine feature;     
previous database versions can be recovered from there