linux fedora version

very long time Evernote user (we were office next to you when you started on Oakmead in Sunnyvale;

now I'm close to your San Carlos office).

Been paying for the personal version recently and happy to finally see the linux version. 

Any idea when you're going to have fedora package/rpm done?   Need help doing it? (though it's been a while since I've done an install pkg)

Allan

• Level 5*

Hi.  Personally I'm in Wales UK (we're mainly users hereabouts...) but I doubt you'll get any projections out of Evernote on new releases - the Linux version is still in private beta,  though the Web version is pretty good these days.  I use that a lot from Linux Mint!

• 3 weeks later...
On 10/14/2021 at 10:35 PM, Allan C said:

very long time Evernote user (we were office next to you when you started on Oakmead in Sunnyvale;

now I'm close to your San Carlos office).

Been paying for the personal version recently and happy to finally see the linux version. 

Any idea when you're going to have fedora package/rpm done?   Need help doing it? (though it's been a while since I've done an install pkg)

Allan

I'm afraid my request to join the linux beta still hasn#t been approved 😢 i presume Evernote is providing a *.deb for Ubuntu/Debian? In that case you can convert it to a *.rpm by using a command called `alien`. A google search provided me with this: https://www.thegeekstuff.com/2010/11/alien-command-examples/

18 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  I got an APPIMAGE file after signing NDAs and promising a firstborn - no sign yet that it's going to become a public release anytime soon...

mm, ok. well appimage files should work fine on fedora, to the best of my knowledge. Can you confirm? @Allan C

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...