'Are you enjoying Evernote ' pop up happening every few seconds

This morning a pop up window came up asking 'Are you enjoying Evernote, yes or no'. I answered it. Then it popped up again, and again, and again...

Every time I close one note to switch to another which today was frequent as I was editing the same few notes, so every few seconds the pop-up popped up. It is becoming very annoying. 

As an additional detail the first time it happened I incidentally hit no (but because I'm not enjoying but because I was focusedon my task and so just hit the quickest thing to remove the pop-up window), it to me to a comments page which I quickly exited to get back to the task I was on. I don't unite if that had anything to do with triggering this error or not.  

I do generally enjoy using Evernote but am not enjoying a repeating pop-up window. 

• Sad 1

Same here.. It makes the app unusable..

"Are you enjoying Evernote?" over and over again. It looks like it gets triggered whenever I close a note.

Any help would be appreciated!

(Pixel 4a, Android 11, Evernote Premium Subscription for 7+ years)

I was receing that too, for a day ot two.  So, soannoying.  But now today, my Evernote would not open.  It's been repeatedly crashing... and so just now, I uninstalled and reinstalled it.  But, within 10 minutes, was crashing again.  The crash was primarily that all notes would open with the correct headers, but the content is my pinned note. ... Over and over again!! 

• Sad 1
On 10/13/2021 at 2:26 PM, oryoruk said:

Same here.. It makes the app unusable..

"Are you enjoying Evernote?" over and over again. It looks like it gets triggered whenever I close a note.

Any help would be appreciated!

(Pixel 4a, Android 11, Evernote Premium Subscription for 7+ years)

My repeating prompt may now be gone, because I had to uninstall and reinstall Evernote. Unfortunately, though, I can no longer use tags, along with a host of other problems! I'm starting to get angry, now, but I am also just beginning to work with Support on it all. 

I have over 34,000 notes, so I am praying I don't have to switch to another app. They're nearly all part of a big R&D project, and the thought of moving notes to another app makes me want to more than cry. 😭

If it crashes your work you could revert to EN8.13.3 via apk sideload at the moment. It is lightning fast and reliable. EN10 struggles even with accounts only containing 1000 or less notes. Virtually disabling tag filtering and search and so on on these accounts... I do not want to imagine if I had 30K+ notes using EN on Android.

By the way official limit is 100.000 notes. Sadly they seem to have built an Android client for the average free plan recipe user with a handful of notes only... 😔