All my notes are gone after iPhone update

• Level 5

What means "it updated" ?

If you would be more communicative with what went on, we could probably think about what you can do.

With what little information you posted my first idea is "***** happens" (and your notes are safe on the EN server, so calm down).

• Level 5

Really …

You don’t describe what „My phone updated …“ means. The grammatical construction leads to the idea that your phone was acting to update on its own behalf (clever phone) - but what was updated, the OS of the phone, or the EN client ? Oh, it updated, everybody needs to know what that means … 

You don’t even mention if your phone is running on Android or iOS ! And you post in the general subforum, so hard to find out.

REALLY one of the worst descriptions of a problem I have ever seen, incomplete and lacking useful information. Device, OS, EN client, what has happened, what have I tried to solve my problem, what is my question to my fellow users - just a little checklist for you to run down. Add a little rant if it makes you feel better, but hard facts first, yes please, thank you.

This is no sarcasm, it is a description of why you should not expect an answer like „OK, this happened, then let’s do that“. Because you did not deliver the „this happened“ part of the story.

Maybe you are now willing to spare more than the no-sense 13 words of your initial post.

Not if you’re the one answering. If you work for EN I hope they take NOTE of your crass, rude behavior. If you don’t, let ME point it out to you. You’re a completely useless source. I have already figured it out in my own. 

I hope the rest of your day is as pleasant as you are. 

• Level 5

No, I am just another user, sharing with fellow users on my free time. So forget your phantasies … 

And I don’t really care if you solved your problem or not (usually we share solutions here, but even this simple concept of give and take seems to avoid you). 

Spare your answer, you just made it to my short list of ignored users.

• Level 5

EN holds all data on the server, so you could even drop the phone into a volcano, your data would still be available. No risk of loosing anything.

Most likely you have logged in with wrong login data. By a typo in the user name, you can accidentally create a new account instead of opening the existing one.

Log out, and when logging in make sure your spell it correctly.