iOS 14 Stacks Not Recognized & Notes Unalphabetized In Notebooks

Go to solution Solved by PinkElephant,

Evernote on iOS 14 (iPad 2018) does not recognize stacks.
Stack does not open to notebooks, but to all notes in notebooks in random order.
Also, notebooks open to randomly ordered notes.

Is there a fix for this?
Is there a way for stacks to open to notebooks?
And to alphabetize notes in notebooks?

• Level 5

This text leaves many interpretations open. Could you better describe what you see ? Maybe post a screenshot?

Many problems can be solved on iOS by simply logging out of the app and back in. Hint: Content downloaded for offline use may get lost on logout.

I just got iPad and do not know how to take screenshot then post in forum.
I'm posting in forum from my MacBook Pro.

I don't understand how my text could possibly be interpreted more than one way!

When I click on stack in Evernote iOS, it opens to all notes from all notebooks in random order, not to list of notebooks.
In Evernote MacOS, when I click on stack, it opens to list of notebooks.

When I click on notebook in Evernote iOS, it opens to notes in random order.
In Evernote on MacOS, notebooks open to notes in alphabetical order.

Logging out of Evernote on iOS does not fix issue.

I found setting to alphabetize all notes, which applies to notes in notebooks as well,
but not to stacks.
It appears as if notes in Evernote on iOS now open alphabetically in order of notebooks, but I can't be sure.
Stacks need to open to list of notebooks, then notebooks open to notes like in Evernote on MacOS.

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, ds_tx said:

When I click on stack in Evernote iOS, it opens to all notes   ...  Is there a way for stacks to open to notebooks?

I don't click on the stack name  
instead I click on the caret to the right of the stack40C7787A-D9F9-476B-A4E9-C4D24BB5C1CF.thumb.jpeg.0bc759c2fd167f114913407f564e360a.jpeg

It would be more intuitive if the caret was next to the stack name

• Level 5

In general: Take some time to learn your iPad. Many things that work on a computer by the mouse works on the iPad by gestures. The Apple support pages are your friend, just use them. Here is how to take a screenshot (depends on the iPad model):

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT210781

To insert a screenshot in the forum, go to the choose files below the text of the post, and select your camera roll. Screenshots are recorded there, and you can insert them into your post by using this function.

The sorting options are behind the 3 dots at the top of the left panel. These settings are general, they apply to all notebooks. In v10 you can’t  (yet) set different settings for different notebooks:

6E769234-EF1E-416D-AF64-D672AD383F78.thumb.jpeg.16b3b0a669f6b1c45b7af53f8a1ecddd.jpeg7

• Level 5
  • Solution

This is how stacks and notebooks should look when you select „Notebooks“ in the left panel. The first stack is open, the carret points up to collapse it, the second is closed, the carret pointing down to expand it.

C181BA0C-6488-4218-9689-13818B40C35E.thumb.jpeg.60ab978f2f967bf4361585168986ff1b.jpeg