Shareable Link Not Syncing

I have a Personal (Premium) account and mainly use Evernote on my MacBook (M1 chip). 

I often send "Shareable Links" to my copyeditor. Even after waiting 8 hours to open the link, the note has not synced for her.

This issue seems to have escalated in the last month. Ideas?

• Level 5*

Hi.  Apart from the flip one of "send a PDF" - have you tried sharing a notebook containing a single note?  Once that share has been established,  you should be able to copy any of your notes into that notebook to allow your copy editor to access them.  -Copy,  rather than move,  so that you have your original as well as any changes that are made.

• Like 1
  • Level 5

To create a „stable“ sharing with another person I second the proposal to do it rather by a shared notebook than by shared single notes.

I share some notebooks, and updating the content works fast and reliably. Plus it creates a platform that works both ways - if it is allowed when establishing the sharing.

BTW is creating a shared space IMHO one of the most important uses to which notebooks should be created. Without sharing and based on some reasonable tagging a private user can do with 2-3 handful of notebooks.