According to Evernote Terms of Service

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

• Level 5*
  • Solution
On 10/9/2021 at 1:45 PM, AZeed18 said:

Sent with love to Evernote 😍

Actually we're mostly users here.  Support are the people to talk to for 'official' answers.  Subscribers can raise support queries here - https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new and Free users here - https://twitter.com/evernotehelps (or use the feedback option in the mobile client). 

In general,  if someone logs into your account despite that fact you're using a unique password and 2-factor authentication 1) it'll be pretty amazing and 2) they could do anything that you could do within the account - including adding,  deleting and editing note content.  So the thing to do is to avoid that if you can...  As an experienced computer user I keep my own backup of all my files locally - including Evernote's database.

Evernote being hacked - what exactly do you mean?  They occupy banks of Google servers around the world.  The worst that could happen would be for someone to get away with user names and passwords to gain access to individual accounts - see my comments above.

Accounts being deleted - won't happen unless you - or evil you - specifically did so.  See Backups.

Evernote shutdown.  They're a billion-dollar company with hundreds of millions of users.  Even if they shut down there'd be an avalanche of new companies stepping in to help former users save their data.

21 minutes ago, gazumped said:

As an experienced computer user I keep my own backup of all my files locally - including Evernote's database.

I am experienced, but I don't think a hacker could have access my account with 2FA on...

• Like 1
  • Level 5*
On 10/9/2021 at 5:45 AM, AZeed18 said:

Evernore is shutdown?

Not a serious concern for me (Evernote shutdown)
There will be a warning period, allowing for transfer to another service

I can also rely on my data backups    
I have a weekly full backup, and daily incremental backups   
I use the html format option; the notes are readable by any browser app