Exporting Notes?

• Level 5

This works on the v10 desktop clients:

Export a note: Open the note, open note menu (3 dots top right), select export, choose ENEX or HTML.

Export several notes: Select them in the notes list, from the blue popup menu choose 3 dots, select export, choose ENEX, one or several webpages (HTML). A maximum of 50 notes can be selected.

Export a complete notebook (independent from note count): Click on the notebook, select 3 dots above of the note list, select export notebook, choose ENEX, one or several webpages

With a Professional or Teams subscription you can export as well to pdf. On Personal, this works for single notes only.

• Like 1
12 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

This works on the v10 desktop clients:

Export a note: Open the note, open note menu (3 dots top right), select export, choose ENEX or HTML.

Export several notes: Select them in the notes list, from the blue popup menu choose 3 dots, select export, choose ENEX, one or several webpages (HTML). A maximum of 50 notes can be selected.

Export a complete notebook (independent from note count): Click on the notebook, select 3 dots above of the note list, select export notebook, choose ENEX, one or several webpages

With a Professional or Teams subscription you can export as well to pdf. On Personal, this works for single notes only.

It should be noted that there is still a blocking unresolved bug: attachments are inaccessible from within the exported HTML (or PDF)

• Like 1
8 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

just the links in the HTML page for whatever reasons do not work.

I do know the reason, and I  fixed it in an exported document just for testing, it's only a matter of a few lines HTML code (href or onclick event). I don't understand why they still haven't fixed it (after 6 months already)

• Like 1

I found the Notebook Export to ENEX option, as indicated.  Thanks

Is there an Export to HTML??  I am given no options.  I am at the (retired) PLUS subscription level.

Being able to export Selected Notes had been a great option.  It allowed me to periodically save just the changed Notes.  And Exporting to HTML allowed me to review and cut&paste back into a Note, if necessary.  But to use it I need to be able to select more than 50!  Large set selection management can be tricky - I hope EverNote is working on it.

41 minutes ago, ChrisA124 said:

I found the Notebook Export to ENEX option, as indicated.  Thanks

Is there an Export to HTML??  I am given no options.  I am at the (retired) PLUS subscription level.

Being able to export Selected Notes had been a great option.  It allowed me to periodically save just the changed Notes.  And Exporting to HTML allowed me to review and cut&paste back into a Note, if necessary.  But to use it I need to be able to select more than 50!  Large set selection management can be tricky - I hope EverNote is working on it.

If you wanna export Notebook with more notes just press Notebooks ( in Mac app ) then you will get list with all Notebooks, than press three dots right by Notebook and choose "export notebook" where you will have 3 options - enex, single page html and multiple pages html

• Level 5

ENEX is a special export format, more thought for exporting and importing between apps.

To open and see a notes content HTML is the better format - it can be opened with any browser. There just is a bug (think it is still there) not allowing to open attachments from the HTML page. The attachments are there, just need to open them directly.