Need help from an admin! My account was deleted by someone with a federal search warrant that is trying to frame me

Title speaks for itself. Someone named Bethany has a federal search warrant on my original google account that was used to create the account (it contained notes collected, detailing all the crimes that were committed, and was a vital piece of evidence.)

Please restore the account if at all possible, and recover any ip addresses used that signed into the account. I believe notes were edited before the culprit started using a vpn. This is an urgent matter, and your cooperation would be greatly appreciated!

original email address used for the account: otgr340@gmail.com or otgr.spam@gmail.com

Site admins may PM me for my contact number. Thanks again!

-Mark

• Level 5*

Hi.  I flagged your post for possible deletion given the user name and dubious email addresses,  plus the 'federal search warrant' approach which is spammer 101.

If you're raising a serious query,  please try logging into your Evernote account again - the real Feds don't send emails - they do house calls (whereas we don't).

If you go to Evernote.com you may be able to use the Forgotten Password link to gain access to your password.  Otherwise use  https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new and 'continue as guest' to raise a support query.