Daily login still required when using Apple Login

Hello Evernote

I contacted you back in June about this issue and still I'm having to login every day.  Is this being addressed and what is the ETA please?

• Issue: Daily login still required when using Apple Login
  • Platforms: Mac/OSX latest
  • Evernote apps: latest

• Level 5

The Apple login is no SSO (single sign on) solution.

It just creates a cloaked ID for the service, not to know who is behind the account. This only Apple knows, and won't tell. It is sort of a valid fake ID, certified by Apple. But it does not change the login process itself.

Usually when logging in you get a checkbox below the user & password fields "Remember this computer for 30 Days". If not checked, EN will require a login every time. Check it, and it will ask less frequently.

Thanks PinkElephant for your feedback, two notes:

- Other AppleID accounts I use all allow me to stay logged in, this is the reason I don't understand why EverNote can't get this sorted.  Also to clarify AppleID is an SSO solution as we use it for AWS Cognito for example.  The obfuscated email is simply an alias to your underlying/primary Apple account

- There are no options for OSX to "Remember this computer for 30 Days".  This would have been an acceptable alternative to logging in every day...