Evernote can't paste images to either web version or 'Tusk' in Ubuntu 18.04

banikr

Idea

I can't paste copies picture from clipboard to evernote. I think the problem exists only in 'Tusk' and web version of evernote. Windows version works. 

This is really annoying. I have checked monthly quota, which is 43% used only. So this isn't memory or subscription issue.

If I can't paste picture unfortunately I have to switch note taking software, which I don't want to. Are there any solutions? 

7 replies to this idea

• Level 5

It often helps to copy a picture to the desktop first, and then from there into EN. It is similar in the other direction as well, if directly copying and pasting a picture from EN into another app does not work.

20 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

It often helps to copy a picture to the desktop first, and then from there into EN. It is similar in the other direction as well, if directly copying and pasting a picture from EN into another app does not work.

Hi, there is only 'attach' button that takes document. I can not paste any image from saved 'Desktop'. Could you post an screenshot highlighting the procedure? 
Thanks. 

N.B.: I am using Tusk version in Ubuntu system. 

• Level 5

Not on Linux, I am on MacOS.

Copy from wherever, paste to the Desktop.

Select on Desktop, Right Click, copy, go to EN, place cursor on location, paste.

Done.

Or the other way, from EN to any other place through the desktop.