"죄송하지만 저희 쪽에서 문제가 생겼습니다. Evernote를 다시 시작해 보세요." 메시지 반복 표시, 앱 실행 불가.

어제 갑자기 에버노트 앱을 시작할 수 없게 됐습니다. 첨부 이미지와 같은 창이 뜨는데, 무엇을 선택하든 앱 실행은 되지 않고 같은 창이 반복해서 표시됩니다.

기존 앱을 제거한 후 새로 다운로드받아 설치해도 동일한 증상만 반복됩니다.

급한대로 브라우저를 통한 웹 버전과 레거시 앱을 다운받아 사용중입니다만, 아무래도 사용에 불편이 있습니다.

웹 검색 결과 같은 증상이 발생하는 경우가 있는 것 같은데, 해결책을 찾을 수 없었습니다.

evernote_alert.png.58fc5b686fe2a02d88345edc24d37058.png

• Level 5*
19 hours ago, hanwool said:

Yesterday I suddenly couldn't start the Evernote app. A window like the attached image will appear, but no matter what you select, the app will not run and the same window will be displayed repeatedly.

Even if you download and install a new app after uninstalling the existing app, the same symptoms are repeated.

I have downloaded the web version and the legacy app through the browser urgently and am using it, but there is some inconvenience in using it.

There seems to be cases where the same symptom occurs as a result of a web search, but I couldn't find a solution.

Hi.  Try uninstalling the application with Appcleaner (Mac) or Revo Uninstaller (Windows) to ensure a clean reinstall,  and download the latest version again from Evernote.com.

4 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Try uninstalling the application with Appcleaner (Mac) or Revo Uninstaller (Windows) to ensure a clean reinstall,  and download the latest version again from Evernote.com.

문제가 해결됐네요. 고맙습니다. Thank you a lot.

• Like 1