Keyboard shortcut conflicting with National character PL keyboard

Hallo , I like to ask for function  that Evernote could recognize keyboard switching, from EN to PL . Currently I have problem with two polish characters , when I switch to PL keyboard using of two characters is not possible due to assigned  shortcuts:  ALT+N ( new note will pop up) , and ALT +S screenshots note will be activated .  To get respective Polish characters I need to close Evernote . 

Please advise how to change or disable those shortcuts? 

• Level 5

You can edit the shortcuts. Open the shortcuts list (help menu or by the symbol bottom left) and move the mouse pointer over the shortcut you want to change.

You will now see 3 dots in front (!) of the shortcut. There is the option to change the shortcut. This will apply to all languages.

• Like 1

Hi , Thanks for hint , but this doesnt work , in shortcuts I can not find any of those ATL+S and ALT +N , in shortcuts I have ALT+CTRL+S -> new note , and ALT+CTRL+S _> screen capture , i did reprogram those to old settings , but still , ATL+N and ALT+S are active and working , only disabling those two shortcuts work ok. 

Also Polish characters are activated only with Right ALT , but in shortcut creation seems Right/ Left ALT or RL Shift is not recognized 

• 2 weeks later...

Older version didn't have that problem with forced shortcuts. It's not only Polish layout affected for words like "ślimak", the British layout is locked out from entering the Euro sign € - with shortcut Ctrl+Alt+4 hardcoded for Open Notebooks.

They may have removed it from printout on new keyboards but they didn't remove it form the United Kingdom keyboard layout in Windows! And definitely won't remove from ALL UK keyboards - especially not from the one I'm using here ;)

Have you even tried to use the RightAlt + 0128 with top number keys?

When you search for the instruction on that on Microsoft pages you will find the following:

Inserting ASCII characters

To insert an ASCII character, press and hold down ALT while typing the character code. For example, to insert the degree (º) symbol, press and hold down ALT while typing 0176 on the numeric keypad.

You must use the numeric keypad to type the numbers, and not the keyboard. Make sure that the NUM LOCK key is on if your keyboard requires it to type numbers on the numeric keypad.

So no luck on most laptops ;( unless we could disable that useless internal shortcut.