Limited Tag Search Results

I tag the notes that I want to read so I can later reference and read them when I'm lounging somewhere. But my reading tag shortcut has irratic and limited search results on my Android devices (i.e. Samsung Tablet, Chromebooks, Moto phone, etc.). I don't have this issue with my Win10 program, but I don't want to sit at my computer desk and read. I'm guessing that the database download and recall is limited on Android devices.

What's the most reliable device that you can recommend for this purpose? Do I need to get Win10 laptop or is there a reliable e-Reader or iPad app?

Evernote isn't really useful unless I can reference and read my reading list effectively...

Thanks!

Rod

• Like 1

same problem here, with the latest version of today... (android)

- selecting tags to search from the tab widget does not work

- searching with the tag: syntaxes works

I'm getting a bit desperate here for Evernote to get their #expletive edited out# to work, finally. does anybody at evernote give the product some basic testing or even use?

13 hours ago, gazumped said:

? Put 'to be read' clips into a specific notebook and read them there?

thank you for the suggestion. I have more than a decade of lovingly tagged notes that I might want to read some time.

searching by tags is such elemental, basic, key functionality of evernote that it should never ever not work.

sadly the "ever not" approach is what evenote now stands for

• Like 3

I’m having this problem in the Windows version as well.  I’ve found that recently tagged notes don’t show up when I click on the tag in the tags list - but older notes do.  Not a problem on the iOS version.  Interestingly, I’m running Evernote Classic on the same windows machine and it finds all my notes just fine.