What happens to my notes that are not yet uploaded?

The application (version 7.12) on my Amazon Kindle Fire was not working and I don't want to lose any of my notes and pictures that are not yet uploaded (and they upload on the 26th of every month for me) and I've read on the afternoon of September 6 that Evernote discontinued on all Amazon devices on June 23, 2021. I don't want to risk using the Evernote application (version 10.16) on my other device as I've always used the one on my Amazon Kindle Fire.

• Level 5*

? Any notes that have not been uploaded are liable to being lost forever unless synced with Evernote or moved to another service.  Uploading is not a monthly activity and -unless I missed a memo - Evernote continues to be active on any Amazon device running Android.  It's not like they can identify which is Amazon and which not...

If you're a subscriber,  and are still concerned,  send your unsaved notes by email (while you are offline) to your Evernote account email address to ensure they're saved,  and then connect to the internet to sync your account and send the emails. 

• Level 5

Using the app on the Kindle seems not to be an option any longer.

What I don’t understand is „risking“ to use the app on other devices. I would say the use on the Kindle was rather the exception than the standard. If the Kindle doesn’t allow to access the notes any longer, „other devices“ are not risky, they are the only way to open the account.

I would try soon, to make sure everything works, and to check if all notes made the transfer.