Bulk delete of notes

BEHA

Idea

Please add bulk delete of notes in the list view of all notes like in the older Evernote 6.x at Android.

In  older Evernote you could mark several notes in the notes list to delete them. I don't always like to switch to Windows desktop Evernote to do this.

3 replies to this idea

• Level 5

In the mobile app, only one note can be selected at any time. This seems to be by design - no idea if they are going to change this in the future.

It does not only prevent bulk delete, it prevents a lot of functions that would greatly add to run efficient workflows on mobile devices. Most annoying this is IMHO on tablets - the iPad is today often used as a replacement for a laptop, but EN only runs a crippled mobile client.

The bulk delete of notes was possible - and very useful - at Evernote 6.x/legacy.

I have not always access to my Windows desktop client, so it would really make sense to add this feature again to the new Evernote.

• Level 5

Sure it would - but as I said, it seems to be a basic design decision to allow only one note to be active at any time in mobile.

Given the ongoing fixing of the Android app (EN iOS is stable since 10.4 or maybe 20.6), I doubt EN will touch the apps architecture.

It prevents a lot of useful operations, not only when deleting notes.