Widgets in your plan popup.

There's a popup that says "Some widgets are no longer available in your current plan."  Choices are to upgrade or reset to default widgets.  

I am not interested in upgrading my plan.  I selected Reset to default widgets.  The popup goes away.

It seems every second time after I have closed the program and reopened, this popup reappears at the top of my screen.  

I just upgraded to 10.21.5 so that the program would stop asking me to upgrade every day.  This widget popup is even more annoying than that other popup is.  

• Evernote Expert

THis can be a configuration issue.  Use File | Sign Out and choose to remove your data from the device.

When you log back in the data will be reconstructed and you might find the widget issue is solved.

• Thanks 1

Hey thanks!   That worked.  They layout seemed to change slightly after I signed out and reopened too so maybe it wasn't applying the defaults when I clicked on restore the defaults.  I have three computers with Evernote, 2 I don't have a lot of privileges on and this one with the issue I do.  It was at V10 something but the other two I just got updated fully to 10.21.5 so I had just updated this one to get each in agreement again.

• Like 1