Unable to login to my Web account and to the forum.

grolm
Go to solution Solved by DimBarmy,

Pressing login button on the login screen with entered login name does nothing. I tried to login from macOS and linux using different browsers. The problem exists many days.

The problem prevents me to login to the forum.

Right now I logged in to the forum from macOS using Firefox browser because I found some trick: I use Desktop Evernote client for macOS and in my settings clicked link Manage devices. It opened browser and I appeared logged in.

I can not do the trick in another browser or using Linux because there is not Linux client available.

• Level 5*

Hi.  I'm currently logged into both the forums and Evernote on Linux via Brave (a Chrome-based browser) so I don't know what your issue might be - have you tried using a VPN?  Another thread offered that as a solution for connection issues...

• 2 weeks later...

I still can not login using Web browser Firefox/Opera/Safari/Chrome on Ubuntu Linux/macOS. I tried to use Proton VPN and Tor Browser without success. The first does not help at all and the second can login from time to time. It mostly returns a "suspicious" request error.

It is very distressing for me because I often used Evernote Web clipper in Firefox

• Level 5*

Hmnn.  I'm still happily logging in to the web client and using Clipper on Linux Mint with and without a VPN.  It seems like you have a network issue of some kind preventing your access,  but whether that is something to do with your OS or the browser is outside my expertise.

• Level 5

Safari and FF working for me on my Mac, BigSur 11.6, Safari 15.

I second this is most likely a local problem, maybe with a security function like a firewall or something else running on the local network interfering. What is strange is that a VPN (which usually is running on the client PC, bypassing the local network) does not change the problem.

Conclusion: No idea, not my pay grade.