Current yearly price and some other questions (new user).

r0n

Hello,

I'm new here and I do not know where to correctly ask this question, there seems to be no direct email/ticket system (or I overlooked it).
I have the following questions:

1)
Does the Pay €59.99 / YEAR include the:  Save 40% on the all-new Evernote Personal. Ends 10/3.
* If this is the case, does the price increase the next year 60€ + 40%? Or is the discount persistant as long as I have the subscription?
* Or is it 60€ - 40%, for the first year and then after the first year 60€/year

2)
Can 2 users (me and partner, same household) be logged in at the same time?
I need a way to have a central place for both our notes and be able for her and me to edit notebook content at the same time (if needed).

3)
Is there a device limit with the €59.99 / YEAR plan?
Example:
* me: pc + mobile (in the future possible also tablet)
* partner: work pc, mobile and tablet

This would mean we could be accessing evernote from 6 different places and often from 2 places at the same time,  Example
* Me: pc
* Partner: mobile

My apologies for asking the question here, I do not know what the correct place is to ask this.
Thank you

• r0n changed the title to Current yearly price and some other questions (new user).
  • Level 5*

Hi. 

If you have access to the 40% off offer,  that applies for one year.  Normal pricing will resume afterward. 

It's very bad practice for two people to log into the same account - notes can become corrupted when two people attempt to save changes at the same time.  Better for one person to have a paid account,  the other to have a separate free account,  and both to share notes and notebooks with each other.

The paid plan allows access from any device at any time.  The free plan limits access to two devices only.

Hope that helps... 

• Level 5

… and think about who gets what. The pictures and pdfs in notes that are originally saved in the free account will for example not be OCRed.

So the main document dump should always be on the subscription account, and then be shared (usually by sharing entire notebooks) to the free account.

• Like 1

Is the user with the free account bound to the limitations of the free account when accessing a shared notebook from the paid account?
Free account: 60 MB monthly uploads, 25 MB max. note size
Personal plan: 10 GB monthly uploads, 200 MB max. note size

Me (paid account): "notebook_A" which I shared with my partner.
Partner (free account): has access to "notebook_A"

When my partner accesses "notebook_A" through her free account, is she bound to: 60 MB monthly uploads, 25 MB max. note size ?

Thank you.

• Level 5*
25 minutes ago, r0n said:

Is the user with the free account bound to the limitations of the free account when accessing a shared notebook from the paid account?

Yes,  but it won't affect access to the shared notebook.  See @PinkElephant's comment above.  The free account can't create 25MB+ notes,  but it can access a 1MB note if that note was created elsewhere.  The free account wouldn't be able to edit the large note though,  just view it.  Or you could both have a paid account....

• Like 1