[Fixed] V10.21.5 - Can not move note to different folder from main window by highlighting the current folder

I just installed the new version.

I am unable to move a note to a folder in the manner I used in previous version.

See attached screenshot:

1. Note is opened with recent notes in the sidebar
  2. I can't seem to use the mouse to highlight the folder name ("inbox") circled in red order to click on the little icon that indicates I want to move the note to another folder. If I'm careful, I can place mouse on the current folder name to display the text in the bubble, "Go to notebook," along with that little icon but as soon as I try to move the mouse to that little icon it disappears.
  3. I can use "..."-> "Move..." to move the note to a different folder.
  4. I can open the note in a new window and from that window the step 2 works as usual. It just doesn't work from main window of client.

Evernote screenshot.jpg

10 hours ago, snew4 said:

I just installed the new version.

I am unable to move a note to a folder in the manner I used in previous version.

See attached screenshot:

1. Note is opened with recent notes in the sidebar
  2. I can't seem to use the mouse to highlight the folder name ("inbox") circled in red order to click on the little icon that indicates I want to move the note to another folder. If I'm careful, I can place mouse on the current folder name to display the text in the bubble, "Go to notebook," along with that little icon but as soon as I try to move the mouse to that little icon it disappears.
  3. I can use "..."-> "Move..." to move the note to a different folder.
  4. I can open the note in a new window and from that window the step 2 works as usual. It just doesn't work from main window of client.

Evernote screenshot.jpg

I agree. It's being unreliable for me although I don't normally use this method to move notes. The shortcut (alt-shift-M) seems to be working OK.

• Like 1
  • snew4 changed the title to [Fixed] V10.21.5 - Can not move note to different folder from main window by highlighting the current folder