New User, now unable to use account due to forever loading notes

Hey all, am a new user to evernote and i had just created account, upon seeing the free version allows 25MB per note, decided to test it out by filling out a note to the max, now i am unable to delete that due to the perpetual loading screen and there is stupidly no way to delete outside the note, will be leaving this app soon since a lot of people state its in a state of decline, if anyone can convince me otherwise, or help with with deleting the note, It'd be appreciated 

• Level 5*

Hi.  Since Evernote keeps all your notes in the cloud,  it understandably takes a little while to upload/ download 25MB; and since you have a 60MB per month upload limit,  you've probably blown that out of the water too - hence the app no longer allowing you to play.  Your best bet - if you have another email address to use - is probably to write off this account and start a new one for the time being.  Since 200M other users are managing - mostly - to get along with the app (that's not quite the population of the US,  but pretty close...) I wouldn't expect it to disappear anytime soon. - Oh and you could subscribe to help pay for the storage space and bandwidth you're wasting to get access to Evernote support. 

• Level 5

@DestroKind Seems you learned something for life here: There is nothing as a free lunch.

There may be a hot soup from a charity, there even may be a refill, but when you come back a third time you may be asked to wash some dishes in exchange.

Translated to EN: We are talking about an upload limit of 60MB. This is not much ? No, it is „only“ the content of 30 books of 500 pages each with 4.000 characters per page. And this limit renews every month, without any stop defined. If you type that much, seriously every month, you are VERY good, and still do it 24/7.

So for serious note taking (with maybe a tight budget, like for a student) a Free EN account can cover years of studying, if wisely used.

Or you put a few selfies, and can use it up just like that. Or, like you did, create single very large notes and try to find out about the plans limits. This is a fast track, because every time you open, edit and then sync that monster note, it counts against your monthly limit. It is much better to have a lot of small notes, because even if updated they only use a little fraction of the upload limit. So better to save pages than chapters, better chapters than books.

Zap, and now you are sitting in front of your account, having locked it up yourself.

Your options are very simple now: Wait 30 days until the limit resets, or buy yourself a subscription to bail you out of upload-lock immediately.

As the decisions that brought you to the place where you are, it is up to you to decide about your way out now.

all I asked was how to delete a note and both of you come here to shame me on using it free in the first place??
Regardless if was due to my error on testing the 25MB note limit, why is it that it doesn't even let me load it, when the paid version boasts to hold more per note?

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, DestroKind said:

both of you come here to shame me on using it free in the first place??

Far from it - there are a lot of happy free users.  The comments were entirely because of the attitude. 

- And the 25MB and 60MB limits?  They're like the notice you see on minefields - disregard the warning and bad things can happen.  Work within them and you should find things will work as normal.

• Level 5

Some facts:

Free: 25MB per Note, 60MB within 30 days

Personal (smallest subscription that still is on sale): 200MB per note, 10GB within 30 days.

More expensive subscriptions have larger uploads, but the same maximum note size.

With no plan including Free there is a cap on the actually stored content over all. The only limit is practically the maximum number of notes in one account (100k) multiplied by the maximum note size (if used for all notes, which is completely unlikely).

This would be 20TB storage for one paid account (6 TB for Free) - theoretically. Because to upload this you would need 166 years with a Personal limit, using it every month to the max.

So the really relevant figure is the monthly upload.