PDFs not loading

Go to solution Solved by clevinson,

• Level 5

First what exactly do you do ? I could not drop a pdf into a note using the iOS client.

Don’t know of a truncation. Maybe all is there. Tried the viewing options ? 

You can switch between view as attachment, one page and all pages. Maybe you are on one page mode. You can jump to the next page by the arrows in the lower part.

• Like 1

PinkElephant, the arrows are not showing up. I do know what you're referring to, as other PDFs do show the arrows and allow me to move from page to page. However, after I downloaded the newest version of Evernote and then uploaded a PDF, that PDF is not giving me the option to see the rest of the document.

• Solution
17 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

First what exactly do you do ? I could not drop a pdf into a note using the iOS client.

You can switch between view as attachment, one page and all pages. Maybe you are on one page mode. You can jump to the next page by the arrows in the lower part.

the arrows are not showing up. I do know what you're referring to, as other PDFs do show the arrows and allow me to move from page to page. However, after I downloaded the newest version of Evernote and then uploaded a PDF, that PDF is not giving me the option to see the rest of the document.

1 hour ago, PinkElephant said:

To see if the document is really truncated, you can export it outside of EN, and open it there.

The document itself is not truncated. When I save to a file on my computer, the entire doc shows up. It just doesn't open in EN, which is what I need.

21 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

You solved it for me. Thank you!

• Thanks 1