Why, when I convert my notes to pdf, does it cut through everything, including plain text, when splitting up into pages?

JacobBell

I am trying to convert all my notes to pdf so I can store them locally on my machine, but when I save them as a pdf, it will split up the notes into pages, but the splitting cuts through plain text, sketches and everything else, so half a line of text (horizontal half), or sketch at any part, will be on one page, and the rest on another. Is there any way to solve this ridiculous issue?

• Level 5*
On 9/7/2021 at 9:33 PM, JacobBell said:

I am trying to convert all my notes to pdf so I can store them locally on my machine, but when I save them as a pdf, it will split up the notes into pages, but the splitting cuts through plain text, sketches and everything else, so half a line of text (horizontal half), or sketch at any part, will be on one page, and the rest on another. Is there any way to solve this ridiculous issue?

There's no way to solve it in Evernote - it's not a page layout app.  For any new notes,  save your content in a WP file that allows more controls,  and add the text content to the note with copy/ paste if it needs to be readable inline.

Or you could simply use the Evernote Export feature and backup your notebooks to ENEX files for security...