Evernote crashing in Boox Air Note

I got a Boox Air Note 3 months ago.  I've tried the latest Evernote, as well as Evernote 8.1, and every time I try to load any content, or create a new note - it always says Unavailable.

The only other people that seem to have the same issue were in a Beta version of Evernote for Android, which I do not think I am in 

Could someone help, as currently I can't use Evernote at all on the Boox - I can see my notes, and they are loading and syncing fine.  I can see the summary, but when I click on any individual note, it doesn't load (it says Note Unavailable)

Would appreciate any help!

Thanks

BOOX NOVA 3 user here! Due to the inevitable screen lag and ghosting of eink screens, I can only get along with that old warhorse Simplenote and a new-ish KEEP=like app; Bundled. Both of these have web clients for your desktop and work pretty much lag free. Another option might be to look at using interactive pdfs with the pen. The ONYX BOOX user groups on Reddit and Facebook have loads of free templates. And always worth checking out Voja's guides, if you don't know them already. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1