All tasks disappeared :-(

I have the same problem, but I cannot see the tasks on the web app for Evernote Business. I get a spinning circle when I click on Tasks in the Windows 10 app. On the web, this message appears where I have a Task attached to a note:

This block is a placeholder for Tasks, which has been officially released on the newest version of Evernote and is no longer supported on this version. Deleting or moving this block may cause unexpected behavior in newer versions of Evernote.

9 minutes ago, Mike Gort said:

I have the same problem, but I cannot see the tasks on the web app for Evernote Business. I get a spinning circle when I click on Tasks in the Windows 10 app. On the web, this message appears where I have a Task attached to a note:

This block is a placeholder for Tasks, which has been officially released on the newest version of Evernote and is no longer supported on this version. Deleting or moving this block may cause unexpected behavior in newer versions of Evernote.

In my case tasks are working in the web app. Windows app shows only spinning wheel. Android app shows "Add you first task".

• Level 5

Make sure all apps run the latest version (10.20.4 desktop, 10.16 mobile).

First step: Log out of each client, back in.

For PC only:

1. Go to File > Sign Out [name] from the menu bar.
  2. Select the "Remove my Evernote data from this device" option, then click Sign out.
  3. Restart your computer.
  4. Sign back in to Evernote
22 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

Make sure all apps run the latest version (10.20.4 desktop, 10.16 mobile).

First step: Log out of each client, back in.

For PC only:

1. Go to File > Sign Out [name] from the menu bar.
  2. Select the "Remove my Evernote data from this device" option, then click Sign out.
  3. Restart your computer.
  4. Sign back in to Evernote

Logging out and removing Evernote data solved the problem. Thanks for advice.

• Like 1