PDF GENERATION BUG - Last line of 1st page goes missing

• Level 5*

I merged your two posts together since they seem to be two sides of the same problem...  Evernote's PDF conversion seems a little.. erratic.. at best.  Better to create content in a word processor and save the output file as an attachment,  then use the WP features to 'print' to PDF when required.

On 9/6/2021 at 1:47 AM, agsteele said:

Hey @eric_treelight, one piece of information that would be really useful for others is to know how you are generating the PDF. 
Did you use the Export as PDF from the File menu or print to PDF?

Either way, you might want to raise a support ticket.

I used File > Export as PDF. There is no print option in Windows 10 that I know of.
As for a support ticket, they won't let me. You have pay them to report bugs. Go figure.
:__) 

• Haha 1
On 9/5/2021 at 5:38 PM, gazumped said:

I merged your two posts together since they seem to be two sides of the same problem...  Evernote's PDF conversion seems a little.. erratic.. at best.  Better to create content in a word processor and save the output file as an attachment,  then use the WP features to 'print' to PDF when required.

Thanks! I tried to file a bug report. No idea how stuff got in there twice.

• Like 1
On 9/5/2021 at 5:41 PM, PinkElephant said:

An alternative with a solid performance is the EN legacy client.

It can be installed and used in parallel to v10. Printing is one of the services I still prefer in legacy.

Good idea. Thanks. I had no idea a legacy version could be used in parallel.
Fortunately, I don't print all that often. (And will be even less likely, in future....)

• Evernote Expert
11 hours ago, eric_treelight said:

I used File > Export as PDF. There is no print option in Windows 10 that I know of.
As for a support ticket, they won't let me. You have pay them to report bugs. Go figure.
:__) 

In the three dot menu select Print or Ctrl+P.  However, printing is much more likely to generate the issue to which you refer.  I was hoping that's what you were doing since I haven't. yet, had a problem with the Export as PDF ;)

As for paying, I guess if you want tech support that's what you pay for...

On 9/8/2021 at 1:06 AM, agsteele said:

In the three dot menu select Print or Ctrl+P.  However, printing is much more likely to generate the issue to which you refer.  I was hoping that's what you were doing since I haven't. yet, had a problem with the Export as PDF ;)

As for paying, I guess if you want tech support that's what you pay for...

And there it is! I swear I looked for it. I thought I clicked the three-dot menu item, too. Thanks!

As for tech support, I don't expect any. But as a former software developer & tech writer, I send
DETAILED reports, with sample files to reproduce them. I figured that sort of thing was helpful,
and worth doing in return for use of the product. But hey. If it's not valuable, I don't have to. :__)