Reduced productivity in version 10

BNQuinn

I think productivity in reduced in v.10.

I am reviewing 50+ academic papers and need to search them quickly for key words.

Control-F doesn't bring up the search functionality.  Who thought it was a clever idea to hide the "find" function in a menu?

And who thought it was a good idea to only show the first page of any document?  

All these changes in v.10 mean extra key presses/ mouse clicks, frustration, extra time, and reduced productivity.

Please keep supporting the legacy version 

You don't say what platform you are using but I assume from the clues it is windows desktop

20 minutes ago, BNQuinn said:

Control-F doesn't bring up the search functionality. 

Works for me. You do need to be in "edit mode". ie click in the note so that the edit toolbar appears

22 minutes ago, BNQuinn said:

And who thought it was a good idea to only show the first page of any document?  

I don't fully understand what you mean by this as you can surely only show the first page of a document on screen. Are you looking at pdfs? The arrow for the next page is at the bottom. I don't find this very convenient as you have to scroll back up again to view the top of the next page. Unlike legacy you also have the option to view the pdf as "all pages" which allows for continous scrolling through the while document.

image.png.55731324a79f8b8d865e5cbf5a217f2b.png

• Like 2