I could not scroll down to the very last note in the sidebar, unless I zoom out.

Evernote does not let me scroll to the last note in the Notes Sidebar when it's zoomed in. I have to change the UI zoom level to actually be able to see the last Note.

Example in the first screenshot, at normal zoom the last note visible is Q. But when I zoom out by using Ctrl Minus, it reveals that there are actually notes below Q.

How to fix this issue?

1.PNG

2.PNG

• Evernote Expert

You should have a scroll bar alogside the left column.  The normal approach to resolving UI issues is to first try:

File | Sign Out | Remove my Evernote Data

Then sign back in and allow Evernote to rebuild its internal data.

If that doesn't work then a slightly more radical approach is to close Evernote.

Uninstall the program
Delete all remnants of the data and program directories - using Windows file explorer delete the two folders: %AppData%\Evernote and
        %LocalAppData%\Programs\Evernote
Reinstall the current version of Evernote

Again this will force Evernote to rebuild the data but clear out all previous issues.

Your screen grabs aren't clear whether you are running Evernote in Full Screen mode or have just cropped the image grab to save space.  If you are in Full Screen mode (without the menu bars showing) then try tapping F11 into the more conventional mode and see what happens.

If neither of these approaches work then it would be a support ticket.

• 1 month later...
  • Level 5

In my opinion nothing is wrong here. The note list can and in most cases will be longer than the available vertical screen space. You scroll the list until you see what you are interested in. To help you scroll efficiently, there are several sorting options.