Saved Searches - Mac

21 minutes ago, Analyst444 said:

How can I show a list of my Saved Searches on my Mac?

If you click in the search bar and look at the list that comes up underneath, there is a section called saved searches. It will probably only show the first three but you can expand it with the arrow to show all of them

image.png.fee9518f8e1f4de7e5ce0d69add75081.png

• Level 5

@Analyst444 Your observation is correct - I have found no way either to show more than a few saved searches in v10 at all.

One workaround is to tag the saved search as a shortcut. This moves it to the shortcuts view.

The other workaround is the legacy client.

Have you issued a support ticket about it yet ?

5 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Your observation is correct - I have found no way either to show more than a few saved searches in v10 at all.

Very strange. Definitely a Mac specific problem. Once I've clicked the arrow to reveal more than the top three I can scroll through all my saved searches. The web version behaves the same as the Windows desktop.

2 hours ago, eric99 said:

concerning saved searches,  how can I remove a saved search if it isn't in the shortcut list ?

I don't find this very logical. You need to run the search first. Then use the three dots menu at the top right of the search list and choose "delete saved search".

image.png.acf460eb091063ada4bdc9419ae3ded8.png

• Like 1