Keyboard Shortcut for Expand and Collapse Note

akubird

Idea

8 replies to this idea

• Level 5

It is my personal opinion that forum users with an attitude of "how clever I am, how stupid are those devs" show a lack of respect. And usually they show a lack of insight as well, that disqualifies a person for the "clever" section of our breed.

Fortunately I am just another user - so no need to be afraid about getting your good suggestion accidentally dumped.

About EN staff visiting the forum: Whether they read and maybe even structure it, nobody knows. Some staff members show up from time to time, but usually for recently released features like tasks or calendar integration.

Personally I have no problem to reach out to support - but this may be an attitude issue again. A German proverb says "How you shout into the forrest, it echoes back". Maybe take some Jodel-lessons !

PinkElephant, thanks for your input. 

Unfortunately this forum doesn't do anything for users like LatinScribe, Nick Peterson, ABEN and myself. 

What happens in the software business that I run is that people that work for our company read our forums, social media pages, etc and take that input to figure out what our users want and ultimately make a better product. You MO seems to be to get in the way by plugging the boards with well ... whatever it is you write that perversely makes you feel good. 

All we want is the         feature.

• Level 5

If ALL you want is THE feature, you look like a person with a strong focus, and little wishes over all. Just my impression, taking your words literally.

Putting it aside, this thread is anyhow damaged beyond repair. Users have removed their posts later on, which makes it look as if I posted several posts in a sequence. I have better things to do than talking to myself.

If you want to reach EN, use the feedback function or issue a support ticket.