All my Notebooks, Notes are completely wiped out and there isn't anything in Trash. Please help to recover my notes.

saipradeepti

Idea

I had an account from Jan of 2021. I downloaded the Evernote desktop app on my Windows Lenovo laptop. I use the Basic plan (non-paying account). This morning I opened the Evernote desktop application and found out that all my Notebooks , Notes have been completely wiped out. I tried basic things like checking my trash and logging in the Evernote on my Chrome browser but still cannot find anything. It is almost as if I never had an account. There is nothing to recover from trash too. Seriously, I am so sad right now ... there were a lot of notes and I loved note taking on Evernote. I am not sure if this is a bug or some issue with my account. 

@EverNote please help asap in recovering my notes. This issue occurred on 30-08-2021.

1 reply to this idea

• Level 5

Check your login data.

Most likely you misspelled your userID, which lead to the creation of a new account. Of course it is empty.

Make sure you type the correct user name, then the right password, and your notes are just waiting for you.