Removing notes in the Shared With Me menu.

Hello,

I've searched through the forums on this topic but have not found a conclusive answer.

I have notes shared with another party I can no longer contact. They are in the Shared With Me menu. It was suggested that I delete the conversation in the Work Chat. I've done this but the notes are still showing as shared and I need a way to disconnect/remove them. H

Has anybody had any success with this?

• Level 5*

Hi.  If these are 'incoming' notes shared with you,  then all you can do is move them to an Archive notebook so they're out of the way.  It is a bug and Evernote are supposed to be working on a fix.  If the notes are shared by you with others,  then going to the 'share' setting on each note individually should allow you to stop sharing.

• Evernote Expert

There is a thread in the Issues forum. This is, apparently, by design at present with the intention of giving you an historic list of notes shared with you - even if they are no longer available. The function is under review...

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
  • Level 5

Which may be your view, but excludes the subject of this thread. The problem with orphaned shares is with us since long. Nothing was removed when talking about this issue. In fact, EN needs to add something to avoid that this can happen.

Wish you better luck with your current choice.

• Like 1