Ctrl-x Ctr-v and Ctr-z not working

Hi, 

I tried to cut-paste an important table from one to another. The table was cut, but it is impossible to paste it. Less than 10 seconds later, I tried to undo the cutting in the original document, but ctrl-z did not do anything! I've just dumbly lost a table with valuable info... How come we cannot trust "undo"?! 

Because I'm not a premium a member, I don't have the previous versions. But is there still a way to somehow retrieve a very recent somewhere?! 

Info: using evernote on MAC OS 10.13.6

• Level 5

Don't know your setup, and 10.13.6 is "super-legacy" in terms of MacOS (but still supported, if I'm not mistaken).

From where to where did you try to copy that table ? From one note to another, from a note to another application etc. ?

Regarding Note history: AFAIK it is running for ALL accounts - yes for Free ones as well.

What is restricted is the access to it (don't say what you now think, these guys have to make a living as well). What you could do is to buy a Personal subscription (for a month), by this get access to the note history, and try to recover your table. If it costs you more to rebuild it, IMHO it is a reasonable deal.