Newly reinstalled 10.20.4 syncs only through 19 days ago

I am posting this mainly to document the problem. I am not currently using the Evernote v10 Windows client. Problems in various Evernote clients and versions led me to go back to Evernote Windows Legacy version for some uses and to switch to OneNote for most active new work. FWIW I've been an Evernote premium user since approximately 2008.

My account is still "premium." I have not upgraded to one of the new account levels.

After not having used the v10 Evernote Windows app for several weeks I cranked it up yesterday to see whether it is working. It showed me notes only up through August 8 (I'm posting this on August 27). The Web Evernote, the Evernote legacy app, and the Evernote Android client had notes up through the current time and showed about 400 more notes than the v10 app showed. (The new articles are web clippings or email newsletter message copies. I'm not actively manually creating and editing new text notes in Evernote.)

I uninstalled and reinstalled v10 Evernote. (Yes, at some point I rebooted my PC but I don't remember exactly when in the sequence.) The version that I installed and am currently running is v10.20.4. I left things alone overnight and this morning. Then I manually entered a new note via the v10 Evernote client/app on my PC.

The new note sync'd to Evernote Web, Evernote Legacy, and Evernote Android. Evernote v10 continues not to have sync'd any other notes at all from after August 8.

Edited by wilsonch
add info

As of right now my Evernote Windows app v 10.20.4 is showing data up through August 17 (13 days ago), plus two recent notes I entered manually into the client as tests.

I looked at the support request process and decided it's not worth it to me to go through the bother of submitting an official support request. I haven't been using the Evernote Windows client for some time now and, given these problems, don't plan to use it.

So my posts here on the problem are just to let other users know that one user experienced this problem. YMMV.

• Ex Employees

Hi, Thanks for this report. We're looking into it.

Would you minding sharing your app logs? Please select: Help > Activity Logs > Save As, and send them to me here in a direct message.  Thanks. 

Weirdly, I have the exact same problem.

I've migrated active work to Nimbus... for the time being, while still working on personal matters in Evernote Legacy.

I am reading this thread, upgraded to the most recent Evernote... Sync seems to stop around mid-August.

Evernote Legacy shows 38676 notes. Evernote 10.20.4 shows 38343. No new notes after August 16th.

Edited by fredhammersmith
typos