Nagging begins? :-(

Just opened Evernote (android) - a full screen ad pops up, nagging to upgrade to "professional". Actually the ad was bigger than the screen, so I had problems removing it, as the close button was partly outside the screen. Is that what we [paying!] customers can expect in the future? Ads popping up from time to time - or maybe every time when opening the app?

• Level 5*

Yup. Me too - a one time event only...  so far...  and dumb,  because AFAIK EN10 still requires Android 10 (which I don't got).  Maybe they're just trying to round up the A10 stragglers...

• Level 5

@janndk Can you tell one - only one - feature that existed on Premium, that was removed on Personal ?!

What I don’t accept: General changes by v10, because they exist independently from the plans, any things defined as „trial“, as the tasks introduction period.

Spoiler: You will have a hard time to show anything was „downgraded“.

That EN introduced another plan with new, additional features that did not exist before is no downgrade of the preexisting Premium / Personal plan. If it served and still serves your needs, it is irrelevant if there are other plans grouped around it.

14 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

Not answering a clear question is an answer in itself.

I answered your question.

Plus had that uggly big button nagging to upgrade to Premium. When upgraded to Premium, no more nagging. Now Premium downgraded to Personal = nagging begins again.

Feature in Premium missing in Personal = "no nagging" feature!

I don't care about features in Professional. Just want to be free of f#### nagging.

• Level 5

You are not mentioning any feature, because there is none. In fact the Personal plan is an upgrade related to „old“ Premium, for the same price if you paid the regular subscription.

There are users who paid a rebated price for their Premium. They were not eligible to be automatically upgraded to Personal, and know what: Many of them make that upgrade.

About the message: This one was answered way above. If you did not catch it, go back and read it again.

46 minutes ago, PinkElephant said:

About the message: This one was answered way above. If you did not catch it, go back and read it again.

If you didn't catch my point, go back and read it again.

• Level 5

Oh, yes. My feeling is the only nagging here is your insistence there would be nagging by EN.

You posted more posts here to prove there was nagging that than I received message boxes from EN - ever since I started using it (excluding my second Free account, that receives that attention more often). This IMHO places it into that category. But this of course is only my personal opinion.