Evernote doesn't see google calendar

Hi, I'm trying to get the new calendar feature to work. I have a personal account but I'm not sure about the restrictions for the calendar: does it mean I can only connect one Google account, or one calendar from all the calendars connected to my Google account? Regardless, even if I only select one calendar that doesn't work. The option to connect from the Home screen is grayed out. When I add my Google account under Account Info --> Connected Services I still don't see anything. Thanks!

The calendar integration works correctly about 10% of the time. Other times it shows one of the two selected calendars. Sometimes it allows me to re-select the missing calendar. Sometimes that calendar, which is my main Google calendar does not even appear selectable. And other times the calendar is reselected and does nothing. 

Overall the calendar is a fail. Support was unhelpful and the fact that I’m not the only one reporting the issue and the best response on this forum is a link to basic setup is also a failure. This is why I’m STILL out looking for a notes, task, and calendar app. 

• Level 5*
1 hour ago, nicknick43 said:

I’m not the only one reporting the issue and the best response on this forum is a link to basic setup is also a failure.

The reason I posted a link (if that's what you're referring to) was because it included the answer to the OP's question:

Customers with a Personal subscription are able to connect calendars from one Google account.

If you're also a Personal (or Premium) account holder,  that could explain why your two-calendar connection is flaky.

• Level 5*

OK - no problem.  I can only suggest you chase up with Support - we're a mainly user2user forum, so no real expertise on new features here,  unless someone has the same issue and fixes it.  Maybe there will be more responses...

Honestly thought you were official EN support which is why I phrased the first response that way. In the end though it was overly aggressive. I’m just gonna have to move back to apple notes and reminders until another infant app becomes more mature. 

• Like 1

I had some psychedlic-level bugs with calendar integration - all related to my main google calendar - from day one. I raised a ticket, but I suspect there are still problems. I got around it by splitting out my main calendar events into a couple of new ones in Gcal, then turning it off and turning those on. Since then, everything has run smoothly. This may not be a practical option for you, but my gcal was getting cluttered so it was worth a few hours work anyway. I haven't reenabled the calendar to check if they've fixed it, because you never trouble trouble.

• Like 1

Thanks for the help. So far (fingers crossed) it's working. I was having issues with my computer and had to set up my exchange/Apple Mail accounts again.Once I did that the calendar worked. Not in any way a suggested fix, but it worked for me. Thanks for all your responses!!!!

• Thanks 1