Uses for new Filtered Notes Widget

At first glance, I thought, meh. But after digging into it, I think it will be pretty good, especially after hitting my "Maximum Widgets." By using a "Home" tag, this widget could replace Notebooks, Shortcuts, and Pinned Notes. 

Anybody else have a use for the FNW?

Edit: After drilling in a bit, it's not quite as flexible/powerful as I thought, but it does give me six "pinned notes" in one Widget.

• Like 1
9 hours ago, PinkElephant said:

.... probably not yet "progressively" rolled out to all accounts. Does not yet show on my web client either - maybe tomorrow.

Nothing yet in the UK - maybe it's BREXIT lol

10 minutes ago, sch01ar said:

Nothing yet in the UK - maybe it's BREXIT lol

Working for me in the UK. You can get the web version number by clicking "Need a little help?" at the bottom of the sidebar and then "release notes". I am on 10.20.4

5 hours ago, Mike P said:

Working for me in the UK. You can get the web version number by clicking "Need a little help?" at the bottom of the sidebar and then "release notes". I am on 10.20.4

Still on 10.19.2 here. Chromebook user in Brum; always a second class citizen. 

• Haha 1

This is a great addition!

So far I'm using it to create project widgets featuring notes with active tasks relating to that project [tag (project) + task not completed]. 

Also a GTD application: pin notes with tasks related to a context-specific action [e.g. tag @calls + task not completed]

And a general inbox for recent unprocessed notes [-tag:* + created:day-7] 

any other suggestions?