Jump to content

Unable to save this note’s content as template


Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

Recommended Posts

It has been forever since I created a template in Evernote.  Today I am trying to do just that and ran across this message, “Unable to save this note’s content as template.”

For the life of me I can’t figure out why.  The note literally just contains multiple tables that I fill out.  I have a professional account.  Does anyone have a clue why this might be the case?

Thanks

Link to comment
55 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Have you created the note and synced it before you tried to save it as a template?

I thought I had.  But I just opened Evernote up and it saved the template.  Thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment

So I am having a recurring issue with using my templates.  I have the template saved, but when I try to load the template into a new note I get a “This template is not currently available.” 

It isn’t consistent.  Sometimes if I delete that note and create a new one it will work on the first time. Other times I have to try loading the template a dozen or more times before it will load the template properly.

 

Link to comment
  • Level 5*
4 hours ago, csinars said:

So I am having a recurring issue with using my templates.  I have the template saved, but when I try to load the template into a new note I get a “This template is not currently available.” 

It isn’t consistent.  Sometimes if I delete that note and create a new one it will work on the first time. Other times I have to try loading the template a dozen or more times before it will load the template properly.

 

Hi.  Are you also using iOS?  This is a different query from the original comments here,  and should be posted in the correct Forum for your OS.

Link to comment
13 hours ago, gazumped said:

Hi.  Are you also using iOS?  This is a different query from the original comments here,  and should be posted in the correct Forum for your OS.

I am the OP, and yes I am using iOS.

Link to comment
  • Level 5*
48 minutes ago, csinars said:

I am the OP, and yes I am using iOS.

Oops - sorry;  was just confused by the progression from "can't save a template" to "can't open the template"  (which actually sounds like two parts of the same thing now...)

Have you tried signing out of the app / restarting the device / uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

Link to comment
20 minutes ago, gazumped said:

Oops - sorry;  was just confused by the progression from "can't save a template" to "can't open the template"  (which actually sounds like two parts of the same thing now...)

Have you tried signing out of the app / restarting the device / uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

I have signed out and back in and restarted the device.  Still happens sporadically.  I can’t see the reasoning for it.  I will try uninstalling/reinstalling the app. Thanks.

  • Like 1
Link to comment

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...