Is my user status correct?

I have an account question. I have a paid Evernote account, for five devices, and I was planning on using Evernote on both my phones, my laptop, and my Kindle. One of my phones is connected to the internet.  The other one is connected to a private network, and  Evernote will not  load on that one; it says it “keeps stopping.” Can you help me out with what's happening here?

Kip Crosby a/k/a panterazero
Evernote user since 2014

• Level 5

EN is designed to work online.

It can be used offline, but only if the content had synced before when online, and the user remains logged in into the client before going offline.

A entirely offline use is not possible.

If you want a concept to work completely offline, you need another solution. One example are the NAS brands like Synology or QNAP, that offer their own breed of note apps running on the local network, hosted on the NAS.

• Level 5*
21 hours ago, panterazero said:

The other one is connected to a private network, and  Evernote will not  load on that one; it says it “keeps stopping.”

Could you explain the "private network"    
If not connected to the internet, how are you loading the Evernote app

One phone is connected to the internet through Verizon, the other one is on a VPN with Sonic as my ISP. I'm a subscriber with a 5 device license, I use the freestanding installed app rather than the web client, and I should be able to install on all my devices whether they're on the same network or not. thx

• Level 5

You can be with any device on another network, as long as it is connected to the internet.

EN never syncs from one device to another. Sync is always device - server.

I am not aware that there is any client for a Kindle. But I don’t use one, so maybe there is an option.

Thanks for asking about the font. I discover that the title of a note can be up to 250 characters long, and very few of my notes are that long or longer, so I simply format everything as Title. Any note too long to fit as a title is so rare that I'm perfectly willing to format it as 24 point manually.

As for the problem with multiple devices, I think the issue here is that I'm still listed as a Basic subscriber. I'm not, I'm a paid Personal subscriber and should be able to connect five devices. Thanks!

• Level 5*
4 minutes ago, panterazero said:

I think the issue here is that I'm still listed as a Basic subscriber

You can verify your subscriber siatus by accessing your account settings using the web client

31 minutes ago, DTLow said:

You can verify your subscriber siatus by accessing your account settings using the web client

I checked my subscriber status and it says "Evernote Personal, you are here." So I'm not Basic.