Suddenly when I view my notes, the font size and picture size is super small and unreadable

Go to solution Solved by gazumped,

Notes that were created months or years ago and were appearing fine when created and even up until a couple of weeks ago are now completely unreadable as the font size whilst not changed technically, it appears ridiculously small. Has anyone else experienced this?

I'm sorry, what do you mean by "If you genuinely are an Evernote Teams user". I pay for and use Evernote - is that what you mean?

I'm using a HP Envy laptop and Evernote Legacy (6.25.2.9198 (309198) Public (CE Build ce-62.6.10954)) because the new Evernote corrupted my notes as it took away certain features/formatting.

• Level 5

EN Teams is a special plan, made for use in companies and other organizations. From your answer I assume you are not on that plan, you just picked the wrong subforum.

Can happen …

And no - even when using legacy and v10 in parallel there have been no font size changes on my account.

• Level 5*
  • Solution
5 hours ago, Nicole Knight said:

I pay for and use Evernote

As you're a subscriber,  you can definitely use the link I posted to get hold of Support - we're mainly other users here.  You should find though that if you hold Ctrl and use the "+" key,  you can zoom in on your text.  Don't know why it might have zoomed out in the first place,  but I'm also a 6.25 user with no problems on text size.  I moved your post to the correct forum for Windows and 6.25 (hence my confusion earlier...)