When viewing/editing a note and choosing "Open in New Window" from the "..." menu of the note, the new window launches mostly off-screen. It becomes necessary to invoke the Move command of the window to bring the note window into a useful space on my monitor.

When done with the note, I close it, and when re-opening or opening a new/different note in a separate window, they too appear mostly off-screen, rather than retaining the last-used position of the previous note window.  

Had anyone else experienced this?

========

Edit (again):  I'm using v10.19.2.

forgot to add that I opened a support ticket which was closed, the tech writing that is a known issue when Evernote is opened on a second monitor connected to a laptop.  But they're closing my ticket.  Sigh.

• Like 1
  • southernforge changed the title to Open A Note in A New Window
  • Level 5*

Hi.  Click on any bit of the new window you can see and use the Windows key plus an arrow key to jump it back onto the main screen.  Once you have that layout,  File > Exit the app and restart it.  That should 'lock' the new setup in place.  If it's a known issue though,  you may have to wait for Evernote to fix it.

• Level 5*
24 minutes ago, southernforge said:

@gazumped,

Thank you.  That thought occurred to me as well - but that didn't solve the problem, though I'd  hoped it would.

Hmmn.  Sorry about that.  Sometimes the old fixes are the best...  sometimes...

• Like 1