How can I contact Evernote support?

Hi everybody!

Help me out here. I just spent 20 minutes searching the web trying to figure out how I can email Evernote support to ask some questions. The only thing I came up with was their new third-party chat service for which there is an additional fee. (! 😞 )

Can anybody point me to where I might best get in touch with the apparently very busy Evernote folks?

Wow evernote sucks when ***** hits the fan. Possible to restore a deleted notebook? Just accidentally deleted 8 years content just now... seems it cannot be undone? do you know? (sorry didn't find any other way too ask question then here...

• Level 5*
On 8/21/2021 at 2:19 PM, tore 89 said:

Wow evernote sucks when ***** hits the fan. Possible to restore a deleted notebook? Just accidentally deleted 8 years content just now... seems it cannot be undone? do you know? (sorry didn't find any other way too ask question then here...

Hi.  Contact https://help.evernote.com/hc/requests/new for support or use the help/ feedback link from one of the mobile apps. If you have issues with that see also https://twitter.com/evernotehelps.  If you deleted the notebook normally,  the notes should still be in your Trash folder,  though you'd have to recreate the notebook.

• Like 1

Im a paid user and reported a critical loss of files and sync issues a week ago - had Support sending me 1 email a day and then passed to 'technical support' after coming up with zero suggestions for a fix. Now not heard anything now in 4 days. Makes me wonder why I upgraded.

• Level 5*

You've presumably sent a reminder to your contact email address at Support - they may take a few days if you've been escalated to 2nd line support,  but they will get back to you as soon as they can...

• Level 5

When you go to the EN help pages and login there, you can view all of your tickets. It shows the ticket status as well.

If the ticket was closed, and you are still waiting for a response, open a new one, put the old ticket number into it and tell you are still waiting for a solution.