Stuck at 128 notes per tag

I have upwards of 2000 notes per tag, but for the past 24 hours or so, Evernote refuses to show more than 128 notes per tag in the note view when clicking on the tag. Have tried ctrl-R to refresh to no avail so far. Any thoughts? Issue occurs on both Web and desktop app on multiple computers

I raised this in another thread a few days ago and also raised a support ticket. Evernote, in their normal infuriating way, have closed the ticket with the final response being:

Thanks for reporting this search issue. This issue has been reported  for further investigation. The product team will assess the issue and work on prioritizing this in a future release, but I do not currently have an estimated time on when it will be addressed.

A couple of things are worth noting:

1. If you search first (e.g. search for all notes by simply adding a * in the search field) and then filter, the results are no longer lmited to 128. Unfortunately you have to add the filter using the filter menu not by clicking the tag in the sidebar.
  2. If you further refine the search so that there are less than 128 results EN effectively adds the second filter to all the results of the first filter not just the 128 it displays. I know this because I get notes returned which were not in the original 128.

• Like 1